Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). thyme
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cumin seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cilantro
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). oregano (Mexican preferred, Italian O.K.)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). paprika
- 46 oz (1288 grm). V-8 juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) onions, chopped
- 16 oz (448 grm). can peeled tomatoes (Mexican Style for extra kick)
- 4 cans pinto or kidney beans (if you like beans in your chili)
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add all ingredients and cover.
- Cook for 7 to 17 hours on medium high.
- I found this one on the Internet at the following source. It's one of the best chili recipes I've ever tried!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.