Print Friendly Recipe
- 2-2/3 cups (625 ml) broken pretzel twists
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). whipped cream
- 10 oz (280 grm). frozen strawberries
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 large pkg. strawberry Jello
- Melt margarine and stir into pretzels and sugar.
- Press into a 13 inch x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread over cooled pretzel mixture.
- Drain juice from strawberries and pineapple; reserve juice.
- Measure enough juice and water to make 2 cups (475 ml).
- Boil water and juice; add jello to dissolve.
- Cool until set, then add strawberries and pineapple.
- Pour over cream cheese layer and refrigerate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.