Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 8 pieces chicken breast, skinned and boned
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) of eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) wine
- 3 garlic cloves, pureed
- 2 dashes pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- margarine, butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- Dip the chicken in the flour then set aside.
- Make the batter by beating the eggs briskly, then adding in the lemon juice, parsley, salt, wine, garlic, hot pepper sauce, and parmesan.
- Coat a heavy skillet with margarine or olive oil and place over high heat.
- Dip the floured chicken pieces generously in the batter and place in the heated skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on each side, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and drain excess oil.
- Make the wine sauce by melting the margarine in the pan, then stirring in the wine and lemon juice.
- Return the chicken pieces to the pan, spooning the wine sauce over all and cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.