Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 qt. chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole kernel sweet corn
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canned green beans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). onion powder
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) heavy whipping cream
- Fully cook all vegetables individually and then grind into small pieces.
- Bring broth, seasonings and vegetables to a boil and then add the whipping cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This is the copycat version found on the Internet. I have read discussions among people who have tried both Dixie Stampede's soup and this recipe. Some think it tastes just like Dixie Stampede's, and others say that the ingredients are not the same (the one I specifically remember is someone saying there is supposed to be asparagus in it). I have not had Dixie Stampede's soup, but I have made this recipe and it is good in it's own right. So try it and see if it's what you remember!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.