Print Friendly Recipe
- Bread Machine Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 lb. loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Herman starter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). shortening
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine in order listed.
- Follow manufactures instructions to bake or select dough cycle and finish loaf by hand.
- For more recipes ideas try searching for soughdough. There are several in Better Homes and Gardens More Bread Machine Bounty.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.