Print Friendly Recipe
- Cupcakes and frosting made with jello
- 1 package (2 layer size) yellow cake mix or yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 package (4 serving size) Jell-o gelatin, any flavor
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) boiling water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) margarine or butter, softened
- 3 cups (700 ml) powdered sugar
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes, cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, measure about 4 tbsp (60 ml) of the gelatin and dissolve in 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the boiling water.
- Add cold water.
- Cut a small x in center of each cupcake and carefully pour gelatin into the cuts.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Dissolve remaining gelatin in remaining 1/4 cup (60 ml) boiling water.
- Beat margarine until light and fluffy, add part of the sugar gradually, blending after each addition.
- Add remaining sugar alternately with gelatin mixture, beating until smooth (Blend in a little hot water if frosting is too stiff).
- Spread on tops of cupcakes.
- If this is not quite what you are looking for there are all sorts of Jell-o recipes at www.jello.com.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.