Print Friendly Recipe
- A sweet meatloaf
- Eldon Lean
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 2 slices crumbled up bread
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oats
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) heinz ketchup
- 1 McCormick meatloaf mix
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) green chili's (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Welches grape jelly
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Heinz ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix loaf ingredients well.
- Shape into a loaf pan.
- Prepare glaze by microwaving grape jelly until liquidized, then mix with ketchup.
- Spread glaze evenly over loaf.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- We always make extra glaze to put over the cooked meatloaf instead of ketchup.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.