Print Friendly Recipe
- allrecipes.com (Glenda)
- 1 18.5 oz (518 grm). package yellow cake mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can fruit cocktail
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flaked coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- Combine cake mix, undrained fruit, 1 cup (225 ml) coconut and eggs.
- Blend; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes and pour into a greased 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Bring butter, sugar and milk to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Stir in 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut.
- Spoon over warm cake.
- Top with prepared whipped topping, if desired.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.