Print Friendly Recipe
- Polish fruit filled cookies
- 1 lb (.5 kg). butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) vanilla ice cream (sightly softened)
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- fruit filling
- Combine butter, ice cream, and flour until blended.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Divide dough in quarters.
- Roll each quarter on floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into 3 inch squares.
- Place 1/2 tsp (2 ml) of filling in center.
- Fold corners into centers.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar.
- I think the cream cheese recipe is easier to work with and easier to mix. Dough is very delicate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.