Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter, softened
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) peppermint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 1 oz (28 grm). square unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan melt 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter and 2 squares chocolate over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth (4 to 6 minutes).
- Stir in all remaining brownie ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread into greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- In small mixer bowl combine all filling ingredients EXCEPT chocolate.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Spread over cooled bars.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.