Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful and hardy
- stevie z
Serves/Makes:serves 2 or more
- 4 oz (112 grm). chicken, trimmed and skinned
- 2 cups (475 ml) rissoto
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped garlic
- 2 oz (56 grm). panchetta (optional)
- 4 medium shitaki mushroom caps
- 2 oz (56 grm). canned artichoke hearts
- 2 medium roma tomato, cut and oven roasted
- 6-10 fresh snow peas
- 2 3 oz (84 grm) fresh spinach
- 2 cups (475 ml) white wine or chicken stock
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- Trim and cut chicken into very thin strips.
- Add all the olive oil.
- Add the panchetta and brown.
- Add the garlic.
- When garlic starts to brown add chicken and mushrooms.
- Brown chicken and add artichoke and roma tomato.
- Add the fresh snow peas with the white wine.
- Add the lemon juice and butter.
- Simmer till sauce thickens to a creamy thickness.
- Use what you want to cook the rissoto with, but a 3 quarts (2850 ml) sauce pan will do.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil to the sauce pan.
- When oil is hot (not smoking) add rissoto and brown lightly.
- Add chicken stock or water to cook--it will take some attension--add water until desired tenderness.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Open and fold it to thicken.
- Place a small amount of rissoto on plate making a bed,place spinach into the middle and then scoop nice sized portion of chicken around the plate.
- Top with sauce from the pan.
- Great the next day wrap in tortilla.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.