Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich Chocolate Pie that will bring Tar Heels off the fields and courts to the table!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 4 oz (112 grm). butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Pour warm butter over chocolate chips and stir.
- Blend all remaining ingredients (other than pie shell) and stir into chocolate chip mixture.
- Pour into pie shell and bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.