Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 full chicken breasts cooked, reserve stock
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped celery
- chopped onion
- chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) macaroni alphabet letters cooked
- Cover chicken with water and cook.
- Remove chicken and reserve stock.
- Debone chicken and add to stock (I usually don't use all of the chicken in the soup).
- To stock, add the can of tomato sauce, bouillon cubes, bay leaf, celery, onion and carrot.
- Simmer on low heat until vegetables are cooked.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) macaroni cooked macaroni alphabet letters when vegetables are cooked.
- Sometimes the macaroni alphabet letters are hard to find. I have used small macaroni rings, and they are good in this soup too.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.