Print Friendly Recipe
- Very light. A good summer day dessert.
- Kelly Moffet , Larned Ks.
Serves/Makes:1 9" pie
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine or butter
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) REAL LIME lime juice from concentrate
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) tequila
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) triple sec or any other orange flavored liquer
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream,whipped
- In a small saucepan melt margarine; stir in pretzel crumbs and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Press crumbs on bottom and up sides of buttered 9 inch pie plate; chill.
- In large bowl,combine condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec; mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze or chill until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
- It is so simple to make and everyone who has tried it,can't get enough. So make 2 everytime!
One 9 inch pie serves 8.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.