Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious and easy to make.
- Cathrn Browning
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nuts (if desired)
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla
- Beat together first 3 ingredients: cream cheese, powdered sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Add 1 small can crushed pineapple (drained) and 1/2 cup (125 ml) nuts(if desired).
- Beat 1 envelope Dream Whip with 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk and 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla and fold in to other ingredients.
- Put in baked pie shell and refrigerate for several hours until firm.
- Note: I crush the nuts and sprinkle them on the top of the pie instead of putting them inside the pie.
Or you can add the nuts to both-the inside and the top of the pie if you would like.
This is an old family recipe and always went fast because it was so delicious!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.