Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3 bananas
- pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Melt butter in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
- Mash bananas and add to mixture.
- Add in pecans (optional).
- Grease a square / rectangular baking pan.
- Flour it to prevent bread from sticking in pan.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or so.
- Try this bread topped with your favorite ice cream....
or try it with coffee for breakfast or snack time...
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.