Print Friendly Recipe
- Tangy and Sweet Flavor for All meats. Simple and Easy. Rich Island flavor to enchant your taste buds! ummmmm.. yes.
- Michael's BabyCakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 oz (84 grm). pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground ginger (or 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh ginger, grated)
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) roasted sesame seed oil (or your favorite cooking oil)
- In a small deep mixing bowl combine all the ingredients
- Use to marinate meats in the refrigerator overnight.
- Use marinade as a baste during cooking process.
- Make extra marinade and heat it on medium heat in a small sauce pan to use as a sauce with the meat or to compliment steamed rice or vegetables.
- Good for kabobs, whole chickens or parts, all ribs, pork or beef.
Great to baste on hot dogs, sausages and hamburgers on the grill too!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.