Print Friendly Recipe
- Everything kids of all ages adore! Fun, colorful and a great Fruit Salad!
- Michael's BabyCakes
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package cherry Jell-O
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package lime Jell-O
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted sliced almonds
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small can sour cherries, drained
- 1 small can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 medium banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium apple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (225 ml) Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, your favorite fruit flavors
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Jelly Belly Jelly Beans toasted marshmallow flavor
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container Cool Whip (can be doubled)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream (can be coubled)
- Prepare each package of Jell-O according to package directions for Jigglers and place in the refrigerator to chill in a very lightly buttered small square dish or pan (I use a 6 inch x 6 inch x 2 inch mini casserole).
- After the Jell-O has set-up, remove them from the "mold" of the dish cut them into little squares.
- Set Aside in the refrigerator.
- Place the toasted coconut, toasted sliced almonds, Mandarin Oranges, pineapple tidbits, sour cherries, sliced peaches, banana, apple, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, into a large and deep mixing bowl and gently toss together; set aside.
- Mix together the desired amounts of Cool Whip and Sour Cream and scoop into the fruit mixture and lightly toss together. (Use equal parts of the cool whip and sour cream to make it as heavily dressed as you like)
- Add the Jell-O Squares to the dressed fruit mixture and lightly work in to cover the Jell-O squares with the dressing mixture.
- Chill for 3-4 Hours before serving.
- This is always a very exciting dish to take to elementary school pot lucks or shared dinners. Try it at family reunions and watch the adults go nutty for it! The kids will be very happy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.