Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can pinto beans, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can kidney beans, drained
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) tomato sauce, no-salt-added
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) salsa, no-salt-added
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) liquid Barbecue Smoke
- Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add bell pepper and onion; saute until tender.
- Add pinto beans and remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Per 1/2 cup serving: Cal 108(7% from fat); Pro 6g; Fat 0.8g;(sat 0.1g); Carb 19.8g; Fib 5.8g; Chol 0mg; Iron 1.9mg; Sod 184mg; Calc 31mg.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.