Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 29 oz (812 grm). can crushed tomatoes
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomato paste
- 2 tsp (10 ml). basil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). prepared mustard
- 25 slices reduced fat turkey pepperoni
- 8 oz (224 grm). spaghetti, thin, cooked
- In a three-quart saucepan, cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic until tender.
- Add water, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt, black pepper, and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, or for 20 minutes.
- Stir in pepperoni slices into sauce.
- Continue cooking until heated through.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti.
- 191 Calories; 2g Fat (7% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 7mg Cholesterol; 699mg Sodium
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.