Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (found on internet)
- 1 14.5 oz (406 grm). can pink or red salmon, drained and picked over
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 bell pepper, color of choice, seeded and chopped
- 2 chopped celery sticks
- 1 beaten egg
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- sour cream or tartar sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine salmon and breadcrumbs in mixing bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise or Miracle Whip and onion.
- Add bell pepper, celery, and egg.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into loaf and place in loaf pan or shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Slice and garnish with sour cream or tartar sauce.
- Serving Suggestions:
If there are any leftovers it is wonderful on a sandwich with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.