Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna NY
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 6 oz (168 grm). chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add remaining ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Beat on low until moist.
- Beat 3 minutes on medium.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake in greased loaf pan for 60 to 65 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.