Print Friendly Recipe
- Linda Van Houten Cake recipes.com
- 1 18.5 oz (518 grm). package yellow cake mix
- 1 3.5 oz (98 grm). package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) vegetable oil
- fluid 10 oz (280 grm). lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease and flour a 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in 4 eggs, oil and the lemon-lime soda.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cooked Pineapple Topping:
- Into large saucepan, combine crushed pineapple, butter, 1 beaten egg, and flour.
- Cook over low heat until thick.
- Pour over cake.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.