Print Friendly Recipe
- Creamy banana pudding
- 3 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 5 cups (1175 ml) milk
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 9 oz (252 grm). coolwhip
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). vanilla
- dash salt
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 6 good ripe bananas
- Add 1 cup (225 ml) milk at a time to pudding mix.
- Beat well with mixer.
- Add sour cream and about 7 oz (196 grm). of coolwhip to pudding mix leaving the other 2 oz (56 grm). for topping.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Layer the following:
- Vanilla wafers on bottom of 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Add bananas [you can cut bananas in rounds or long lengths].
- Add pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining 2 oz (56 grm). coolwhip.
- Sprinkle with a few vanilla wafer crumbs.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.