Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna NY
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) walnuts
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add all remaining cookie ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Turn into greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes--Just until top is lightly brown and springs back to touch.
- Remove from oven and IMMEDIATELY cover with topping.
- Place topping ingredients in order listed.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes--Only just until chocolate is soft.
- Remove and swirl chocolate over marshmallows and nuts.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.