Print Friendly Recipe
- Excellent spaghetti dish
- Teresa Osborn
- 2 cups (475 ml) spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cans tomatoes or tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- Cook hamburger, onion, and garlic togther until hamburger is brown.
- Drain grease from hamburger, and stir in spices and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add to cooked spaghetti noodles, and serve while hot.
- Great for leftovers!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.