Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich and savory noodle (pasta) side dish great with chicken or fish such as Salmon or Halibut.
- S. Chokel
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). package egg noodles
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 small can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) dried basil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) loosely packed, chopped fresh basil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- butter, optional
- bread crumbs, optional
- parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook the noodles according to directions on the package.
- Drain and keep hot.
- Soften cream cheese and stir in olives.
- Stir cream cheese mixture into the hot noodles, continuing to stir until cheese has completely melted.
- Melt butter, add basil, salt and pepper.
- Add to the cheesy noodles and blend in.
- Place in a 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- You can use a buttered breadcrumb topping with or without parmesan cheese topping if you choose before putting pasta in oven.
- This is especially good with Chicken Marsala which is also Posted on this site, http://www.online-cookbook.com/
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.