Print Friendly Recipe
- A blend that will give kick and "umph" to any plain old recipe. Try it with your favorite Mexican Foods or Soups!
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) basil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) coriander
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cumin
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sage
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) thyme
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) celery seed
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) nettle
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) onion flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) parsley flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry kelp
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sweet paprika
- Grind the herbs and mix the herbs together in a small mixing bowl and store in a jar with a tightly fitted lid in a dark and dry area of the kitchen or pantry storage.
- Be creative and drop or add some of these herbs to vary the emphasis of the flavors!
Often times, I will add 2 teaspoons of salt or sugar as a flavor booster depending on the use.
This is "righteous" with Mexican Foods, to spice up Cream Soups and Sauces. Try mixing it with sour creams and cream cheeses for great dip bases.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.