Print Friendly Recipe
- pressure cooker
- Hot Pack:
- Wash, peel, and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Dip cubes into brine to prevent darkening (Brine: 1 tsp (5 ml) salt to 1 quart (950 ml) water.)
- Cook for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Pack hot and cover with boiling water to 1 inch of top.
- Process in pressure cooker at 10 lbs (4.5 kg) for:
- 35 min. for pints
- 40 mins for quarts
- If this sounds like a lot of work, you can pan fry cubes and freeze. Freezing whole potatoes is not recommended. This, too, is not good for all potatoes. It is best to use an all purpose potato instead of a baking potato.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.