Print Friendly Recipe
- American Heart Association Cookbook 1978
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices bread, soaked in
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) skim milk
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chili sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pat the meat mixture into a loaf shape.
- Place on an oiled flat baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Approximate calories per serving: 285.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.