Print Friendly Recipe
- Canadian Living's Best Cake Mix:
- 8 cups (1900 ml) cake and pastry flour
- 6 cups (1425 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Transfer to airtight container; store in cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
- Stir well before using.
- Makes about 14 cups (3300 ml).
- 3-1/3 cups (775 ml) equals one cake mix.
- Editors Note: We are hoping to receive further contributions from Susan on uses for this basic cake mix.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.