Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) strawberry puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry puree, eggs and oil.
- Blend in sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add flour and chopped nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9 inch x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.