Print Friendly Recipe
- K. Roberts
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) plus 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 6 oz (168 grm). chocolate chips
- Cream butter with 1 cup (225 ml) sugar.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Mix flour, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir.
- Add sour cream; mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar over all.
- Since it has no sticky frosting, this is a great "take-along" cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.