Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) oatmeal
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or shortening
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) diced rhubarb
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) - 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- Mix 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, butter and vanilla until crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Mix rhubarb, sugar, flour and salt together.
- Pour over crust.
- Crumble remaining mixture on top.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 375 degrees (200 C.) until gloden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.