Print Friendly Recipe
- Whole Kernel Corn never tasted so wonderful! Fritos, cheese, green peppers, red onions, and WOW!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green peppers, chopped small
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (475 ml) chili cheese Fritos
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the corn, red onion, green pepper, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise together and blend.
- Then, add the Chili Cheese Fritos, mixing in well, just prior to serving.
- This recipe is the RAGE of picnics, potlucks, and family meals in the Boulder County Colorado areas this summer (2001)!!
My friend Donna P. made it, and so have many other friends! So far it has been the most sought after item at pool parties, mountain get togethers, pig roasts, "girls night out" backyard potlucks gab fests and at every table we have been invited to share a meal!
My tip would be to add some Cholula Hot Sauce to taste, or add a few finely chopped hot chiles.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.