Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine (stick type)
- 3 cups (700 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pkg. semisweet real chocolate chips
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). jar Kraft marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- Mix margarine, sugar and milk in heavy 3 quarts (2850 ml) saucepan; bring to full boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees (100 C.) (soft ball stage), stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add marshmallow creme and vanilla; mix well.
- Thin icing, if necessary, with 1 to 2 tablspoons hot water or coffee.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.