Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml). cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded zucchini
- Combine eggs, sugar, flour, oil, salt, vanilla, lemon juice, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, raisins, walnuts, and zucchini in food processor and blend, pulsing off and on, until mixed.
- Fill 2 (9 inch) lightly greased and floured layer cake pans and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) 30 minutes until done.
- Serve warm cut in wedges.
- I made this with my Kindergarten class and it convinced all of them that zucchini is a vegetable that is not only edible but delicious!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.