Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pinto beans, dry
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). pork roast
- 7 cups (1650 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml). oregano
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- tortilla chips
- tomatoes, chopped
- avocados, chopped
- onions, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- picante sauce
- Put all ingredients except tortilla chips and toppings in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high 5 hrs. or until roast falls apart and beans are tender.
- Uncover and cook 1/2 hr. on low until desired thickness.
- Serve over tortilla chips and pass toppings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.