Print Friendly Recipe
- Alcoholic beverage
- Collins or ice tea glass filled with ice
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). vodka
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). gin
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). rum
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). tequila
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). triple sec
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). sweet and sour mix
- lemon slice
- Follow ingredient list.
- Fill remaining amount of space in glass with cola.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
- This came from a student bartender. Amazingly, if mixed according to ingredient amounts you really don't taste the alcohol as much as you'd think. Careful, these are quiet but deadly. Use a good quality cola.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.