Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 8 oz (224 grm). can Hunt's tomato sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) green pepper, diced fine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Brown 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef, drain fat, add sauce.
- Bring to boil, lower heat, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with toasted hamburger buns.
- Home Cookin 4.1 Chapter: A CopyCat
Manwich Sloppy Joes
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2000 06:04 AM
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.