Print Friendly Recipe
- Zucchini and Nut-Raisin Bread
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated zucchini
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins and/or nuts
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 3 tsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 3 eggs
- Beat eggs together.
- Add in the oil, vanilla and sugar.
- Stir in the zucchini and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon together.
- Mix together well.
- Add in the raisins and the nuts.
- Place in two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Note: Usually I never sift anything and I am generous with the cinnamon and the vanilla.
***Note: Won blue ribbbons at the Tehama county fair in Northern California.***
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.