Print Friendly Recipe
- See Title
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 package linguini pasta
- 1 can crushed tomatos (we use Rotel Mexican style)
- 6 oz (168 grm). Velveta cheese (more or less)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Cook chicken until meat is no longer pink.
- Cook pasta according to package; drain.
- Add cheese, cooked chicken, and tomatoes.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- This Recipe takes about 30 minutes to make.
Rotel Mexican style is a little spicy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.