Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy Dills
- garlic cloves
- dried chili peppers
- dill weed
- carrots, as needed
- Brine made from:
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) white vinegar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) pickling salt
- Wash pickles in cold water to make crisp.
- To pack jars layer 1 sprig dill in bottom and top, and 1 clove garlic and 1 dried chili pepper at the bottom.
- Mix brine ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Pour over cucumbers, then add carrots as fillers and seal jars.
- If I can make these taste good, anyone can!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.