Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 slices Jalapeno Jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 strips turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- butter, softened
- Chop 4 cheese slices; combine with eggs and set aside.
- Saut turkey bacon and green onions in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add egg and cheese mixture; cook, stirring over medium heat until eggs are set.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Butter all slices of bread on one side.
- Place 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, in clean skillet.
- Top each with one slice of cheese and an equal amount of scrambled eggs.
- Place one slice cheese over eggs on each sandwich; top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Cook over medium-low heat, turning once carefully, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Source: www.ilovecheese.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.