Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipes with Confit d'oignon
- Phillippe Raynaud
- 12 oysters
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 oz (112 grm). liquid cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of marmalade of onion
- 3 oz (84 grm). white wine Chardonnay
- 1 pinch minced parsley
- 1 pinch pepper
- Mix all ingredients except oysters.
- Open the oysters, remove the water.
- Cover it with the mixing.
- Place it in a 500 degree (250 C.) oven.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes watching closely.
- I give you a trick, lay the oysters on little (home made) beds of aluminium paper in order to settle them.
- Here is a tasty recipe with jam of onion drawn from my French
gastronomic website http://www.lesdelices.com
Philippe Raynaud, Les Delices de Daubenton, 75005 Paris
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.