Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy, throw-together Sunday dinner to put in the oven and forget until its time to eat.
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 can of beer or 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of red wine
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). brisket, lean
- 1 Reynolds cooking bag
- hot cooked noodles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees (125 C.).
- Put the cranberry sauce, onion soup mix and beer or wine into a cooking bag and squish them all together until mixed.
- Place the brisket into the bag with the sauce, making sure to coat the brisket well.
- Close the end with a twist tie and poke through the plastic bag with a fork and bake for 4-5 hours.
- To serve, remove the brisket from the bag and place on platter.
- Slice the brisket thinly against the grain and arrange on a platter; serve with the accompanying sauce.
- Serve with hot cooked noodles.
- This is so easy - frees up your Sunday afternoon to do family fun things instead of slaving in the kitchen. Even better than its ease of preparation is its deep, rich flavor. The whole family loves this one.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.