Print Friendly Recipe
- Just like at the Mall.
- Linda Weissert
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 oz (112 grm). Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) onion flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) bourbon
- Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over chicken in a ziplock bag.
- Squeeze out all air, seal and marinate overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.), basting frequently for 1 1/2 hours until well-browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.