Print Friendly Recipe
- An armchair sportsman's specialty-just stretch out with your favorite beverage, a box of crackers and this robust cheese spread!
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:1 3/4 cups
- 2 cups (475 ml) (8 oz (224 grm) package) grated KRAFT sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) beer
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) prepared mustard
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablesppoon chopped chives
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped pimiento
- party rye bread
- Combine cheese, beer, margarine, mustard and cayenne, beating until smooth in a medium sized deep mixing bowl.
- When the cheese mixture is well blended, stir in the chives and pimiento.
- Serve with party rye bread and pretzels.
- Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.