Print Friendly Recipe
- A firmly established favorite that appeals to all ages.
- Bronco Fan Peek
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package Philadelphia Cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package liver sausage (or braunschweger)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper
- party rye or pumpernickel bread
- assorted crackers
- Combine softened cream cheese and liver sausage, mixing until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve with party rye or pumpernickel bread or assorted crackers.
- Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.