Print Friendly Recipe
- A hearty, hot sweet-sour appetizer for a crowd. Another tme, serve as an entree with fluffy rice and a tossed salad.
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:4 1/2 dozen meatballs
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 cups (475 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). jar KRAFT apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) barbeque sauce
- Combine meat, crumbs, onion, eggs, parsley and salt; mix lightly.
- Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- Brown in margarine; drain.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole.
- Combine preserves and barbeque sauce; pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
You can make the meatballs ahead of time and cover tightly, freeze, and use when needed. Just put in the casserole, pour the sauce and bake!
Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.